3 vistas da malha
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
|Arch → Utilities → 3 Views from mesh|
|Introduced in version|
|Arch SplitMesh, Arch MeshToShape|
This command is currently not in use. It will serve to generate flat, shape-based views from a Mesh based object, to be used by the Arch Equipment tool.
- Select a Mesh object.
- Select the button, or Arch → Utilities → 3Views from the top menu.
See also: Arch API and FreeCAD Scripting Basics.
This tool can be used in macros and from the Python console by using the following function:
shape = createMeshView(obj, direction=FreeCAD.Vector(0, 0, -1), outeronly=False, largestonly=False)
- Creates a flat
shapethat is the projection of the given mesh object (
obj) in the given
Trueonly the outer contour is taken into consideration, discarding the inner holes.
Trueonly the largest segment of the given mesh will be used.
Part.show() to display the resulting flat shape.
import FreeCAD, Draft, Arch, Mesh, MeshPart Line = Draft.makeWire([FreeCAD.Vector(0, 0, 0), FreeCAD.Vector(2000, 2000, 0)]) Wall = Arch.makeWall(Line, width=150, height=3000) FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute() Shape = Wall.Shape.copy(False) Shape.Placement = Wall.getGlobalPlacement() mesh_obj = FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.addObject("Mesh::Feature", "Mesh") mesh_obj.Mesh = MeshPart.meshFromShape(Shape=Shape, MaxLength=520) mesh_obj.ViewObject.DisplayMode = "Flat Lines" FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute() XAxis = FreeCAD.Vector(1, 0, 0) YAxis = FreeCAD.Vector(0, 1, 0) ZAxis = FreeCAD.Vector(0, 0, -1) s1 = Arch.createMeshView(mesh_obj, ZAxis) s2 = Arch.createMeshView(mesh_obj, XAxis) s3 = Arch.createMeshView(mesh_obj, YAxis) Part.show(s1) Part.show(s2) Part.show(s3) Wall.ViewObject.Visibility = False mesh_obj.ViewObject.Visibility = False
- Elements: Wall, Structure, Curtain Wall, Window, Roof, Space, Stairs, Equipment, Frame, Fence, Truss, Profile, Pipe, Pipe Connector
- Reinforcements: Straight Rebar, U-Shape Rebar, L-Shape Rebar, Stirrup, Bent-Shape Rebar, Helical Rebar, Column Reinforcement, Beam Reinforcement, Slab Reinforcement, Footing Reinforcement, Custom Rebar
- Panels: Panel, Panel Cut, Panel Sheet, Nest
- Materials: Material, Multi-Material
- Organization: Building Part, Project, Site, Building, Level, External reference, Section Plane, Schedule
- Axes: Axis, Axes system, Grid
- Modification: Cut with plane, Cut with line, Add component, Remove component, Survey
- Utilities: Component, Clone component, Split Mesh, Mesh to Shape, Select non-manifold meshes, Remove Shape from Arch, Close Holes, Merge Walls, Check, Toggle IFC Brep flag, 3 Views from mesh, Create IFC spreadsheet, Toggle Subcomponents
- Additional: Preferences, Import Export Preferences (IFC, DAE, OBJ, JSON, 3DS, SHP), IfcOpenShell, IfcPlusPlus, Arch API
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Hubs: User hub, Power users hub, Developer hub