Animation Toolkit for FreeCAD
This Workbench can be used to create sequences of pictures.
It is still under construction - all contributions welcomed ...
Detailed description here
Drop down menu
- Mover: moves objects during a time intervall along the motion Vector.
- Rotator: rotates objects during a time intervall. Further parameters are Rotation Axis/Direction, Center of Rotation and Angle.
- Tranquillizer: slows the render process if the animation runs to fast.
- Photographer: creates a picture of a given format and size to a render directory for every time step.
- Plugger: connects a newly created object to an already animated shuttle object or to a vertex of an animated sketch to enable using sketcher to calculate complex transformations with some constraints by means of the shuttle object.
- Adjuster: enables to calculate a value by a basic linear function. Now sketches can become animated by changing values in constraints.
- Styler: controls the Gui-object. Visibility, Transparency and Shape Color can be changed on the fly.
- Billboard: Billboard and Moviescreen are features to display extra information like texts or images during the animation.
- Moviescreen: Billboard and Moviescreen are features to display extra information like texts or images during the animation.
- Extruder: can be used to demonstrate the functionality of a miller or a 3D printer.
- Bounder: limits the values of the Placement to an intervall. It is the projection of a motion to a min/max limited space.
- Filler: can be used to fill the volume of a part from bottom to top like to fill a bottle with wine. It can work as running slice trough the part like a ct scan.
- Gearing: animates the rotation of 2 or 3 gears or a star-planet-moon system.
- Kartan: animates a Kardan joint.
- Case action:
- False action:
- Follow me:
- Loop action:
- Query action:
- Repeat action:
- Script action:
- True action:
- While action:
Links to Animation WB
- Workbench Wiki: www.freecadbuch.de
- FreeCAD Wiki:
- FreeCAD Forum: http://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?t=8976&start=10
- Tutorials: Toolset
- Videos: Animation videos
- Files: Examples
- Test cases: Test cases
- Report bugs: Please report bugs at FreeCAD forum, or at Animation issues